Reverse Auction Information
NOTICE TO BIDDERS
The Lamar County Board of Supervisors will receive bids for one or more Dump Trucks in the following manner:
Un-priced bid proposals will be accepted until 4:00 p.m. on Friday, October 15, 2021, in sealed envelopes at the Chancery Courthouse, 403 Main Street, Purvis, Mississippi, or by electronic bid submission. Submissions will be evaluated and vendors submitting acceptable offers will be invited to submit priced bids, electronic bids and/or reverse auction bids can be submitted at www.centralbidding.com. For any questions relating to the electronic bidding process, please call Central Bidding at 225-810-4814.
Bidding will be held by electronic reverse auction on Monday, October 25, 2021, at 10 a.m. Bidders may come to the Chancery Courthouse with a paper bid and receive technical assistance in entering their bid in the reverse auction.
All bids must comply with the specifications provided. Lamar County reserves the right to amend the specifications, as necessary, and agrees to notify all having requested bid packets from the Lamar County Accounting Office. The Board of Supervisors reserves the right to extend the auction date if necessary to complete the bid proposal pre-qualification process.
All un-priced technical offers must be sealed and clearly labeled on the outside of the bid envelopes as instructed in the bid package and delivered to the Chancery Courthouse at the above address or electronic bids can be submitted at www.centralbidding.com.
The Board of Supervisors reserves the right to reject all bids and waive any informalities.
Ordered this the 23rd day of September 2021.
s/ James Aultman, Clerk of The Board of Supervisors
PUBLISH: September 30, 2021
October 7, 2021
|REVERSE AUCTION BIDDING:
• The real-time bidding interface will appear below at the start date and time set by the owner. If you are viewing this page before the set start time of the reverse auction, you may need to refresh the page in your web browser in order to see the real-time bidding interface below.
• The Central Bidding time listed for this Reverse Auction is the official time for the placement of bids. All bidders acknowledge that this Reverse Auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware, software, internal and external network speeds, as well as other variables that are outside of the control of Central Bidding. Central Bidding does not suggest waiting until the final seconds to place your Reverse Auction Bid. Vendors are solely responsible for the placement of timely bids.
• If you are viewing a Multi-Line Item Reverse Auction and you do not see the next item for bid once the time for that item expires, you may need to refresh/reload your page. You can do so by clicking the "Refresh" or "Reload" button which is normally located near the Home, Forward, and Back buttons in your web browser (depending on which web browser you are currently using).
• For questions regarding automatic extensions of the Reverse Auction time and other Reverse Auction technical information, please refer to the Anti-Bid Sniping section on the Reverse Auction FAQ page.
• When entering a bid amount, you may ONLY enter numbers (and one decimal point if necessary).
• DO NOT ENTER A DOLLAR SIGN OR COMMA WITH YOUR BID AMOUNT.