MADISON COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM
NOTICE OF INVITATION TO BID
Notice is hereby given that sealed or electronic bids will be received by the Madison County Library System for the purchase on one Bookmobile.
The Madison County Library System's Bookmobile Specifications and Instructions may be obtained at no charge by contacting the Madison County Library System via email at email@example.com. Bookmobile Specifications and Instructions may also be obtained from Central Bidding at www.centralbidding.com. For questions related to electronic downloads from Central Bidding, please contact the company directly at 255-810-4814.
Vendors' bookmobile specifications (with no prices) detailing their products will be received until 10 A.M. CDT on Tuesday, June 26, 2018. The Madison County Library System prefers that vendors submit their bookmobile specifications electronically at www.centralbidding.com. For questions related to submitting bookmobile specifications electronically, please contract Central Bidding directly at 255-810-4814.
Vendors may also submit their bookmobile specifications in paper form in a sealed envelope to the Madison County Library System at the Canton Library located at 102 Priestley Street, Canton, MS 39046. Bookmobile specifications submitted in paper form must have "Bookmobile Specifications" written on the outside of the sealed envelope.
Vendors' bookmobile specifications will be evaluated and vendors submitting acceptable specifications will be invited by email to submit priced bids via a live electronic reverse auction or via sealed paper bids.
Final bidding for the Bookmobile will be held by a live electronic reverse auction at www.centralbiding.com on Thursday, June 28, 2018, beginning at 2 P.M. CDT, with a scheduled ending time of 2:30 P.M. CDT. Anti-sniping will be utilized for the live electronic reverse auction, which means that the bid deadline will be automatically extended by five minutes anytime a bid is received within the final five minutes of thè reverse auction. The anti-sniping tool can extend the bid deadline multiple times until no bid is received in the final five minutes of the reverse auction.
Sealed paper bids may be submitted to the Madison County Library System at the Canton Library located at 102 Priestley Street, Canton, MS 39046, until 2 P.M. CDT on Thursday, June 28, 2018. Any sealed paper bids received by 2 P.M. CDT on Thursday, June 28, 2018, will be included in the live electronic reverse auction. All paper bids must have "Bookmobile Bid" written on the outside of the sealed envelope.
The Madison County Library System reserves the right to reject any and all bids and to wave any informalities.
Is/ Tonja Johnson, Director
Madison County Library System
Madison County Journal
June 7 & 14, 2018
|REVERSE AUCTION BIDDING:
• The real-time bidding interface will appear below at the start date and time set by the owner. If you are viewing this page before the set start time of the reverse auction, you may need to refresh the page in your web browser in order to see the real-time bidding interface below.
• The Central Bidding time listed for this Reverse Auction is the official time for the placement of bids. All bidders acknowledge that this Reverse Auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware, software, internal and external network speeds, as well as other variables that are outside of the control of Central Bidding. Central Bidding does not suggest waiting until the final seconds to place your Reverse Auction Bid. Vendors are solely responsible for the placement of timely bids.
• If you are viewing a Multi-Line Item Reverse Auction and you do not see the next item for bid once the time for that item expires, you may need to refresh/reload your page. You can do so by clicking the "Refresh" or "Reload" button which is normally located near the Home, Forward, and Back buttons in your web browser (depending on which web browser you are currently using).
• For questions regarding automatic extensions of the Reverse Auction time and other Reverse Auction technical information, please refer to the Anti-Bid Sniping section on the Reverse Auction FAQ page.
• When entering a bid amount, you may ONLY enter numbers (and one decimal point if necessary).
• DO NOT ENTER A DOLLAR SIGN OR COMMA WITH YOUR BID AMOUNT.
|Reverse Auction Type:
|Bid Solicitation Start Time/Date:
||07-Jun-2018 08:00:00 AM
|Bid Solicitation End Time/Date:
||26-Jun-2018 10:00:00 AM
|Reverse Auction Start Time/Date:
||28-Jun-2018 02:00:00 PM
|Reverse Auction End Time/Date:
||28-Jun-2018 02:30:00 PM ( Expired )
Sign-In to Bid
Proxy Bidding and Bid Increments:
"Proxy bidding" makes bidding on auctions easier and less time-consuming for buyers.
Central Auction House will automatically place a bid on your behalf for the lowest amount possible up to your maximum bid using an increment bidding system. This allows you to remain the highest bidder for the auction until your maximum bid amount has been reached, also your proxy bid will remain confidential. To activate Central Auction House's proxy bidding system, simply enter the maximum price you are willing to bid, following these steps:
-When you place a bid, you enter the maximum amount you're willing to pay for the item(s). The seller and other bidders won't know your maximum bid.
-We place bids on your behalf using the automatic bid increment amount, which is based on the current high bid. We increase your bid only as much as necessary to make sure that you remain the high bidder, up to your maximum amount.
-If another bidder places the same maximum bid amount as yours, the bidder who entered the amount first is the current winning bidder. Your maximum bid is kept confidential until it is exceeded by another bidder.
-You cannot lower a proxy bid once it is placed
-You can raise your own proxy bid: if you have a proxy bid in place for $1,000 and place another bid for $1,200 then the actual winning bid won't change but your proxy bid will be raised to $1,200
-Please note: When proxy bidding is used it may appear as if one bidder has outbid another with the exact same amount. Again, the person who submitted the amount first is considered to be the winning bidder.
"Increment bidding" refers to the minimum amount an auction bid must be raised each time the current highest bid is surpassed. The increment is determined by the value of the most recent bid. See below:
-The current bid amount is at $150.00 USD.
-Buyer 1 places a maximum bid of $210.00 USD.
-The increment bidding system will automatically place bids on Buyer 1's behalf up to $210.00 USD.
-When Buyer 2 places a maximum bid of $200.00 USD, Buyer 1's bid will be automatically increased in the set increments (see Bid Increments Chart) until it reaches $210.00 USD.
-If Buyer 3 places a bid of $220.00 USD, they will become the highest bidder because they have surpassed Buyer 1's maximum bid.
-To continue, Buyer 1 must enter a new maximum bid, which meets or exceeds the increment established by the highest current bid amount.
-If Buyer 1 has a proxy bid of $500.00 USD, our system will automatically bid $230.00 USD for them.
The increment amount is determined based on the current high bid currently in the item. See increment chart below for more information.
|Current Bid Price: