| Bid 3222 Vx Rail Project
Reverse Auction: 11771809
Hinds Community College is seeking proposals/bids for our Vx Rail Project. Dell EMC VxRail is a hyper-converged appliance. VxRail includes compute, storage, networking and virtualization resources in a single device. It also includes a SAN (storage area network) in two rack units. The VxRail will be the college’s new storage and virtual environment with Vsphere as the virtual platform for the VxRail.
Project to include purchase, installation, training, support and service. All details are in the specifications.
If you qualify for the Reverse Auction you will provide/bid a lump sum price for the entire project
This will be funded by a federal grant, so you must follow all guidelines for the “Buy America” act. Please provide documentation that your proposal follows those guidelines.
The bid process is now two steps. (You will find instructions later in this document) If you qualify, you will be invited to take part in a Reverse Auction on Thursday, August 26, 2021 at 2:00pm CST.
Using manufacturer’s specifications is for the purpose of establishing quality standards and not to exclude the products of other manufacturers whose products meet or exceed specifications. Determination of equality is solely Hinds Community College’s responsibility.
|REVERSE AUCTION BIDDING:
• The real-time bidding interface will appear below at the start date and time set by the owner. If you are viewing this page before the set start time of the reverse auction, you may need to refresh the page in your web browser in order to see the real-time bidding interface below.
• The Central Bidding time listed for this Reverse Auction is the official time for the placement of bids. All bidders acknowledge that this Reverse Auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware, software, internal and external network speeds, as well as other variables that are outside of the control of Central Bidding. Central Bidding does not suggest waiting until the final seconds to place your Reverse Auction Bid. Vendors are solely responsible for the placement of timely bids.
• If you are viewing a Multi-Line Item Reverse Auction and you do not see the next item for bid once the time for that item expires, you may need to refresh/reload your page. You can do so by clicking the "Refresh" or "Reload" button which is normally located near the Home, Forward, and Back buttons in your web browser (depending on which web browser you are currently using).
• For questions regarding automatic extensions of the Reverse Auction time and other Reverse Auction technical information, please refer to the Anti-Bid Sniping section on the Reverse Auction FAQ page.
• When entering a bid amount, you may ONLY enter numbers (and one decimal point if necessary).
• DO NOT ENTER A DOLLAR SIGN OR COMMA WITH YOUR BID AMOUNT.
|Bid Solicitation Start Time/Date:
||08-Sep-2021 12:00:00 AM
|Bid Solicitation End Time/Date:
||28-Sep-2021 02:00:00 PM ( 9d, 17h+ )
|Reverse Auction Start Time/Date:
||30-Sep-2021 02:00:00 PM
|Reverse Auction End Time/Date:
||30-Sep-2021 02:30:00 PM
Sign-In to Bid