NOTICE TO BIDDERS
NOTICE is hereby given that the Mayor and Board of Aldermen of the City of Petal, Mississippi will receive bids in the following manner:
Un-priced bid proposals will be accepted until 2:00 pm on Wednesday, January 26, 2022 in sealed envelopes at the Petal City Hall, Attn: City Clerk, 119 W 8th Ave., Petal, MS 39465 or www.centralbidding.com. Specifications can be downloaded from Central Bidding at www.centralbidding.com or obtained at the City Clerk office at City Hall 119 W 8th Ave., Petal, MS 39465. All bids must comply with the specifications provided. The City of Petal reserves the right to amend the specifications, as necessary. Submissions will be evaluated and vendors submitting acceptable offers will be invited to submit priced bids via reverse auction. Reverse auction bids can be submitted at www.centralbidding.com
For any questions relating to the bid process please call Central Bidding at (225) 810-4814.
Qualified bidders will be invited to participate in a reverse auction, which will take place on February 2, 2022 from 10:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m., unless extended by anti-bid sniping.
SINGLE AXLE DUMP TRUCK
Each Un-priced bid will be received in a sealed envelope which is marked in the lower left-hand corner with the word BID and the NAME OF ITEM on which bid is being made and the DATE OF BID OPENING.
The lowest and best bid received will be accepted, subject to the provisions of Section 31-7-13 of the Mississippi Code of 1972, Annotated as Amended, and other applicable State law; but the Board of Aldermen reserves the right to reject any and all bids received to waive informalities.
Published by Order of the Board of Aldermen for the City of Petal
Publish: January 12 and January 19, 2022
|REVERSE AUCTION BIDDING:
• The real-time bidding interface will appear below at the start date and time set by the owner. If you are viewing this page before the set start time of the reverse auction, you may need to refresh the page in your web browser in order to see the real-time bidding interface below.
• The Central Bidding time listed for this Reverse Auction is the official time for the placement of bids. All bidders acknowledge that this Reverse Auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware, software, internal and external network speeds, as well as other variables that are outside of the control of Central Bidding. Central Bidding does not suggest waiting until the final seconds to place your Reverse Auction Bid. Vendors are solely responsible for the placement of timely bids.
• If you are viewing a Multi-Line Item Reverse Auction and you do not see the next item for bid once the time for that item expires, you may need to refresh/reload your page. You can do so by clicking the "Refresh" or "Reload" button which is normally located near the Home, Forward, and Back buttons in your web browser (depending on which web browser you are currently using).
• For questions regarding automatic extensions of the Reverse Auction time and other Reverse Auction technical information, please refer to the Anti-Bid Sniping section on the Reverse Auction FAQ page.
• When entering a bid amount, you may ONLY enter numbers (and one decimal point if necessary).
• DO NOT ENTER A DOLLAR SIGN OR COMMA WITH YOUR BID AMOUNT.