Reverse Auction Information
NOTICE TO BIDDERS FOR ONE (1) OR MORE Diesel Powered 7.3 Cubic Yard Volumetric Capacity Municipal Street Sweeper. BID SPECIFICATIONS (NO PRICES)
BID NUMBER 19-001
Pursuant to an order of the Mayor and Board of Aldermen of The City of Canton, Mississippi, duly adopted on 12th day of April 2021, notice is hereby given that said Board will receive competitive sealed bids for the purchase of the following:
ONE (1) OR MORE Diesel Powered 7.3 Cubic Yard Volumetric Capacity Municipal Street Sweeper
UN-PRICED BID PROPOSALS will be accepted until the hour of 4:00 PM, local time, on MONDAY, October4,2021 in sealed envelopes clearly marked SEALED BID FOR ONE (1) OR MORE Diesel Powered 7.3 Cubic Yard Volumetric Capacity Municipal Street Sweeper., at Canton City Hall located at 226 East Peace Street, Canton, MS, 39046 or by electronic bid submission at www.centralbidding.com. Submissions will be evaluated and vendors submitting acceptable offers will be invited to submit priced bids during the electronic reverse auction.
Bidding will be held by electronic reverse auction at 10:00 AM, local time, on MONDAY, October19,2021 Electronic reverse auction bids can be submitted at www.centralbidding.com. Please contact Central Bidding at 225-810-4814 if you have any questions relating to the electronic bidding process.
Details and specifications are on file in the office of the City Clerk and copies and information may be obtained from the City Clerk, Debra Brown. available at 601-859-4331, firstname.lastname@example.org. The Specifications and Contract Documents may also be downloaded at www.centralbidding.com for a fee. All bids must comply with the specifications provided.
The City reserves the right to reject any and all bids, and to waive any informalities and to accept all or any part of any bids or proposals as they deem to be in the best interest of said City, and to revise and amend specifications as provided by law.
The City reserves the right to utilize “anti-sniping” for reverse auctions. Anti-sniping is a tool that automatically extends the bid time for reverse auction by five (5) minutes if a vendor places a bid in the final five (5) minutes of the reverse auction. The anti-sniping effect will auto extend the reverse auction bid time any time a bid is placed in the last five (5) minutes
of the reverse auction and can auto extend the reverse auction multiple times until the bidding on the reverse auction ends.
GIVEN under my hand and the official seal of said City this 12th day of April,2021
Debra Brown. City Clerk
|REVERSE AUCTION BIDDING:
• The real-time bidding interface will appear below at the start date and time set by the owner. If you are viewing this page before the set start time of the reverse auction, you may need to refresh the page in your web browser in order to see the real-time bidding interface below.
• The Central Bidding time listed for this Reverse Auction is the official time for the placement of bids. All bidders acknowledge that this Reverse Auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware, software, internal and external network speeds, as well as other variables that are outside of the control of Central Bidding. Central Bidding does not suggest waiting until the final seconds to place your Reverse Auction Bid. Vendors are solely responsible for the placement of timely bids.
• If you are viewing a Multi-Line Item Reverse Auction and you do not see the next item for bid once the time for that item expires, you may need to refresh/reload your page. You can do so by clicking the "Refresh" or "Reload" button which is normally located near the Home, Forward, and Back buttons in your web browser (depending on which web browser you are currently using).
• For questions regarding automatic extensions of the Reverse Auction time and other Reverse Auction technical information, please refer to the Anti-Bid Sniping section on the Reverse Auction FAQ page.
• When entering a bid amount, you may ONLY enter numbers (and one decimal point if necessary).
• DO NOT ENTER A DOLLAR SIGN OR COMMA WITH YOUR BID AMOUNT.