ADVERTISEMENT FOR PROPOSALS
The Natchez-Adams School District will accept un-priced sealed bids until 12:00 PM on Tuesday, October 19, 2021 at the Office of the Superintendent of Schools, 10 Homochitto Street, Natchez, MS 39120, for the purchase of:
Voice and Data Upgrade
Specifications may be obtained by contacting Tarvis Tennessee via phone, (601) 445-2809, or by email, email@example.com . Specifications may also be obtained by visiting www.centralbidding.com.
All submissions must be sealed, plainly addressed to the Natchez-Adams School District, Attention: Tarvis Tennessee, Network Administrator/Lead Technician, and clearly marked “VOICE AND DATA UPGRADE” to be opened October 19, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. at which time said bids will be publicly opened, read aloud and taken under advisement.
Bid submittals will be evaluated and qualified bidders will be invited to participate in the Electronic Reverse Auction to be held on Friday, October 22, 2021 from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m., unless extended by anti-bid sniping.
Official bid documents can be downloaded from Central Bidding at www.centralbidding.com. Electronic bids and/or reverse auction bids can be submitted at www.centralbidding.com. For any questions relating to the reverse auction bidding process, please call Central Bidding at 225-810-4814.
The Board of Trustees reserves the right to reject any and all bids and to waive any informalities.
Board of Trustees
Natchez-Adams School District
Timothy J. Byrd
Interim Business Manager
Publication Dates: Wednesday, September 29, 2021
Wednesday, October 6, 2021
|REVERSE AUCTION BIDDING:
• The real-time bidding interface will appear below at the start date and time set by the owner. If you are viewing this page before the set start time of the reverse auction, you may need to refresh the page in your web browser in order to see the real-time bidding interface below.
• The Central Bidding time listed for this Reverse Auction is the official time for the placement of bids. All bidders acknowledge that this Reverse Auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware, software, internal and external network speeds, as well as other variables that are outside of the control of Central Bidding. Central Bidding does not suggest waiting until the final seconds to place your Reverse Auction Bid. Vendors are solely responsible for the placement of timely bids.
• If you are viewing a Multi-Line Item Reverse Auction and you do not see the next item for bid once the time for that item expires, you may need to refresh/reload your page. You can do so by clicking the "Refresh" or "Reload" button which is normally located near the Home, Forward, and Back buttons in your web browser (depending on which web browser you are currently using).
• For questions regarding automatic extensions of the Reverse Auction time and other Reverse Auction technical information, please refer to the Anti-Bid Sniping section on the Reverse Auction FAQ page.
• When entering a bid amount, you may ONLY enter numbers (and one decimal point if necessary).
• DO NOT ENTER A DOLLAR SIGN OR COMMA WITH YOUR BID AMOUNT.