NOTICE OF INVITATION TO BID
Notice is hereby given that sealed or electronic bids will be received by the Board of Supervisors of Stone County, Mississippi, for the purpose of purchasing one (1) or more 2023 MODEL, 66,000 GVW TANDEM AXLE Dump Trucks with a 1-year buy back provision.
UNPRICED bid proposals will be accepted until 10:00 a.m., Monday, December 6, 2021, at the office of the Stone County Chancery Clerk located in the Stone County Courthouse, 323 East Cavers Avenue, Wiggins, MS 39577. Unpriced bid proposals may be mailed to Post Office Drawer 7, Wiggins, MS 39577, in a sealed envelope clearly marked “TANDEM AXLE DUMP TRUCK BID”, hand delivered in a sealed envelope that is clearly marked, or submitted electronically at www.centralbidding.com. Stone County shall not be responsible for untimely postmark/delivery of bids submitted by mail.
Bid specifications and procedures may be obtained by contacting the Stone County Purchasing Department at 601-928-5266, located at 323 East Cavers Avenue, MS 39577 on Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. or may be obtained at www.centralbidding.com.
For questions relating to electronic downloads and submittals and/or the bidding process, please call Central Bidding at 225-810-4814.
Submitted proposals will be evaluated and vendors submitting acceptable bid specifications & proposals will be invited to submit PRICED BIDS.
FINAL “PRICED” BIDDING WILL BE HELD BY ELECTRONIC REVERSE AUCTION ON MONDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2021 at www.centralbidding.com between 11:00 and 11:30 A.M., unless extended by anti-bid sniping.
The Board expressly reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids based on a lowest and best bid determination in the best interest of the County. The Board reserves the right to waive informalities.
|REVERSE AUCTION BIDDING:
• The real-time bidding interface will appear below at the start date and time set by the owner. If you are viewing this page before the set start time of the reverse auction, you may need to refresh the page in your web browser in order to see the real-time bidding interface below.
• The Central Bidding time listed for this Reverse Auction is the official time for the placement of bids. All bidders acknowledge that this Reverse Auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware, software, internal and external network speeds, as well as other variables that are outside of the control of Central Bidding. Central Bidding does not suggest waiting until the final seconds to place your Reverse Auction Bid. Vendors are solely responsible for the placement of timely bids.
• If you are viewing a Multi-Line Item Reverse Auction and you do not see the next item for bid once the time for that item expires, you may need to refresh/reload your page. You can do so by clicking the "Refresh" or "Reload" button which is normally located near the Home, Forward, and Back buttons in your web browser (depending on which web browser you are currently using).
• For questions regarding automatic extensions of the Reverse Auction time and other Reverse Auction technical information, please refer to the Anti-Bid Sniping section on the Reverse Auction FAQ page.
• When entering a bid amount, you may ONLY enter numbers (and one decimal point if necessary).
• DO NOT ENTER A DOLLAR SIGN OR COMMA WITH YOUR BID AMOUNT.