CITY OF CORINTH
Reverse Auction Information
Notice of reverse auction and specifications request
NOTICE is hereby given that the City of Corinth will receive proposals for one (1) or more NEW 20 cubic yard garbage truck(s) until 10:00 a.m. (CST), November 29, 2021. Specifications may be obtained by visiting Central Bidding at www.centralbidding.com or City of Corinth at www.cityofcorinthms.com or by contacting the City Clerk’s Office (662-286-6644) at 300 Childs Street, Corinth Mississippi. Proposals may be delivered to Vickie Roach, City Clerk at 300 Childs Street, Corinth, Mississippi or mailed to City Clerk Vickie Roach P. O. Box 669, Corinth, Mississippi, 38835-0669. The proposal should be labelled City of Corinth NEW 20 Cubic Yard Garbage Truck Specifications. Electronic submittals can be submitted at www.centralbidding.com. For questions related to the electronic submittal or reverse auction process, please contact Central Bidding at 225-810-4814.
Submissions will be evaluated and vendors submitting compliant proposals will receive an invitation to participate in the Electronic Reverse Auction. The City of Corinth reserves the right to extend the auction date if necessary to complete the prequalification process.
BIDDING WILL BE HELD BY ELECTRONIC REVERSE AUCTION ON DECEMBER 13, 2021 AT 10:00 A.M. CENTRAL TIME. You must register with www.centralauctionhouse.com to participate in the Electronic Reverse Auction and submit pricing. Vendors can register FREE at www.centralauctionhouse.com/registration.php. Each Vendor shall be required to ensure the delivery and receipt of its proposal by this agency prior to the date and time of the opening listed above.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD OF MAYOR AND ALDERMEN OF THE CITY OF CORINTH ON THIS THE 19TH DAY OF OCTOBER, 2021.
City of Corinth
BY: Vickie Roach, City Clerk
Advertise: November 6, 2021 and November 13, 2021
Proposal Submission date: November 29, 2021
Reverse Auction Date: December 13, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. CST
|REVERSE AUCTION BIDDING:
• The real-time bidding interface will appear below at the start date and time set by the owner. If you are viewing this page before the set start time of the reverse auction, you may need to refresh the page in your web browser in order to see the real-time bidding interface below.
• The Central Bidding time listed for this Reverse Auction is the official time for the placement of bids. All bidders acknowledge that this Reverse Auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware, software, internal and external network speeds, as well as other variables that are outside of the control of Central Bidding. Central Bidding does not suggest waiting until the final seconds to place your Reverse Auction Bid. Vendors are solely responsible for the placement of timely bids.
• If you are viewing a Multi-Line Item Reverse Auction and you do not see the next item for bid once the time for that item expires, you may need to refresh/reload your page. You can do so by clicking the "Refresh" or "Reload" button which is normally located near the Home, Forward, and Back buttons in your web browser (depending on which web browser you are currently using).
• For questions regarding automatic extensions of the Reverse Auction time and other Reverse Auction technical information, please refer to the Anti-Bid Sniping section on the Reverse Auction FAQ page.
• When entering a bid amount, you may ONLY enter numbers (and one decimal point if necessary).
• DO NOT ENTER A DOLLAR SIGN OR COMMA WITH YOUR BID AMOUNT.