Reverse Auction #7 Injection Molding Cell
The Bid Acceptance Committee appointed by the Board of Trustees of Northeast Mississippi Community College, Booneville, Mississippi, will receive solicitations until 10:00 A.M. on Tuesday, March 17, 2020, in the Board of Trustees Room, Northeast MS Community College, 101 Cunningham Blvd, Booneville, MS 38829, or by electronic submission at www.centralbidding.com. Submissions will be evaluated and vendors submitting acceptable offers will be invited to submit priced bids through a reverse auction. Reverse auction bids can be submitted at www.centralbidding.com. Vendors can register at https://www.centralauctionhouse.com/SignUp
at no charge. For questions relating to the reverse auction process or assistance with registration, please contact Central Bidding at 1-225-810-4814. Bid documents may be obtained electronically at www.centralbidding.com or by contacting the Director of Purchasing, Amber Garner at email@example.com or 662-720-7256.
Bidding will be held by reverse auction at 10:00 A.M. Thursday, March 19, 2020. The committee reserves the right to utilize “anti sniping” for reverse auctions. Anti-sniping is a tool that automatically extends the bid time for a reverse auction by five (5) minutes if a vendor places a bid in the final five (5) minutes of the reverse auction. The anti-sniping effect will auto extend the reverse auction bid time any time a bid is placed in the last five (5) minutes of the reverse auction and can auto extend the reverse auction multiple times until the bidding on the reverse auction ends.
Winning bidder will be notified by either phone or email. Non-winning bidders will not be contacted.
The bidder shall obey all Federal, State, County, or City laws and ordinances in any way pertaining to the work and shall obtain all permits that may be necessary for its performance if required. (a) That in the hiring of employees for the performance of such contract, nor any person acting on behalf of such bidder or shall by reason of race, creed or color discriminate against any citizen of the United States who is qualified and able to perform the work (b) Nor shall they in any manner discriminate against or intimidate any employees hired for the performance of the work on account of race, creed or color.
The Bidder shall be responsible for and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless NEMCC from all losses, damages, expenses, claims, demands, suits and actions brought by any party against NEMCC as a result of the Bidder’s failure to comply with the provisions above.
Solicitations: Due by 10:00 A.M. on Tuesday, March 17, 2020
Northeast MS Community College
Office of the President or Director of Purchasing-Ramsey Hall
101 Cunningham Blvd. Booneville, MS 38829
or by electronic submission at www.centralbidding.com.
ARC Bid Document Submitted by 10:00 A.M. on Tuesday, March 17, 2020
Reverse Auction: Priced bids may be submitted through reverse auction at 10:00 A.M. Thursday, March 19, 2020, at www.centralbidding.com or in the Board of Trustees Room, Northeast MS Community College, 101 Cunningham Blvd, Booneville, MS 38829.
For further information regarding any of the bid items, contact the Director of Purchasing at Northeast Mississippi Community College, telephone number (662) 720-7256 or at E-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Board of Trustees
Northeast Mississippi Community College
Booneville, MS 38829
February 27, 2020
March 5, 2020
|REVERSE AUCTION BIDDING:
• The real-time bidding interface will appear below at the start date and time set by the owner. If you are viewing this page before the set start time of the reverse auction, you may need to refresh the page in your web browser in order to see the real-time bidding interface below.
• The Central Bidding time listed for this Reverse Auction is the official time for the placement of bids. All bidders acknowledge that this Reverse Auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware, software, internal and external network speeds, as well as other variables that are outside of the control of Central Bidding. Central Bidding does not suggest waiting until the final seconds to place your Reverse Auction Bid. Vendors are solely responsible for the placement of timely bids.
• If you are viewing a Multi-Line Item Reverse Auction and you do not see the next item for bid once the time for that item expires, you may need to refresh/reload your page. You can do so by clicking the "Refresh" or "Reload" button which is normally located near the Home, Forward, and Back buttons in your web browser (depending on which web browser you are currently using).
• For questions regarding automatic extensions of the Reverse Auction time and other Reverse Auction technical information, please refer to the Anti-Bid Sniping section on the Reverse Auction FAQ page.
• When entering a bid amount, you may ONLY enter numbers (and one decimal point if necessary).
• DO NOT ENTER A DOLLAR SIGN OR COMMA WITH YOUR BID AMOUNT.