NOTICE TO BIDDERS
The Coahoma County School District will receive bids for Multi-Faceted Technology Based Quarterly Benchmark Assessment and Test Bank in the following manner:
Un-priced bid proposals will be accepted until 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, August 10, 2022, in sealed envelopes at the Coahoma County School District Central Office, 1555 Lee Drive, Clarksdale, MS or by electronic bid submission. Submissions will be evaluated and vendors submitting acceptable offers will be invited to submit priced bids. Electronic bids and/or reverse auction bids can be submitted at www.centralbidding.com. For any questions related to the electronic bidding process, please contact Central Bidding at 225-810-4814.
Bidding will be held by electronic reverse auction on Friday, August 19, 2022 from 9:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. unless extended by anti-bid sniping.
Specifications are on file at the Central Office. To receive a copy of the specifications please contact the Curriculum Department by email: email@example.com. Specifications may also be downloaded at www.centralbidding.com, for a fee. All bids must comply with the specifications provided. The Coahoma County School District reserves the right to amend the specifications, as necessary, and agrees to notify all having requested bid packets.
Specification responses must be submitted for this bid event and are due in order to be considered for this bidding opportunity. Specification Response Forms shall not contain pricing. Pricing shall only be taken online through the Central Bidding portal.
The Coahoma County School District reserves the right to waive any informalities and to reject any or all bids.
Specification Response Forms and samples, if required, should be delivered either by email to:
Coahoma County School District
Attn: Crystal Hall Gooden, Curriculum Coordinator
1555 Lee Drive
Clarksdale, MS 38614
Advertise Begins: July 20, 2022
Advertise Ends: August 10, 2022
Bid Date: Friday, August 19, 2022
|REVERSE AUCTION BIDDING:
• The real-time bidding interface will appear below at the start date and time set by the owner. If you are viewing this page before the set start time of the reverse auction, you may need to refresh the page in your web browser in order to see the real-time bidding interface below.
• The Central Bidding time listed for this Reverse Auction is the official time for the placement of bids. All bidders acknowledge that this Reverse Auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware, software, internal and external network speeds, as well as other variables that are outside of the control of Central Bidding. Central Bidding does not suggest waiting until the final seconds to place your Reverse Auction Bid. Vendors are solely responsible for the placement of timely bids.
• If you are viewing a Multi-Line Item Reverse Auction and you do not see the next item for bid once the time for that item expires, you may need to refresh/reload your page. You can do so by clicking the "Refresh" or "Reload" button which is normally located near the Home, Forward, and Back buttons in your web browser (depending on which web browser you are currently using).
• For questions regarding automatic extensions of the Reverse Auction time and other Reverse Auction technical information, please refer to the Anti-Bid Sniping section on the Reverse Auction FAQ page.
• When entering a bid amount, you may ONLY enter numbers (and one decimal point if necessary).
• DO NOT ENTER A DOLLAR SIGN OR COMMA WITH YOUR BID AMOUNT.