NOTICE OF INTENTION OF THE LEFLORE COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS TO RECEIVE PROPOSALS
The Leflore County Board of Supervisors, Greenwood, Mississippi, requests bid proposals (without price included) for A Surveillance Camera System that will service multiple locations throughout Leflore County. The system will include a Video Management server supporting up to 1,000 channels, Hard Drives, Dual Lens Security Cameras, Weather Proof License Plate Recognition Security Cameras with Motorized Lens, Power Ports for cameras and lighting, Backup Batteries, Accessories, Software, Testing, Training, Warranty, and a Maintenance Plan.
Sealed proposals must be clearly marked on the outside of envelope as indicated: SURVEILLANCE CAMERA SYSTEM PROPOSAL. Sealed proposals may be hand delivered to the Chancery Clerk’s Office located in the Leflore County Courthouse, 306 West Market Street, Greenwood, MS 38930 or mailed to P.O. Box 250 Greenwood, MS 38935-0250. Proposals will also be accepted electronically at www.centralbidding.com. They will be received until Tuesday, December 6, 2022 @ 3:00 PM and taken under advisement.
Bid proposals can be obtained from the Purchasing Department located in the Leflore County Courthouse Basement, 306 West Market Street, Greenwood, MS 38930, (662) 453-1549. Monday through Friday, between the hours of 9:00 A.M. and 4:00 P.M. There will also be a non-mandatory walk through of sites for prospective vendors, please email purchasing @leflorecounty.net for details.
Submitted proposals packets will be evaluated. The proposals that meet all specifications will be invited to participate in a REVERSE AUCTION at which time companies will be able to submit their price. The REVERSE AUCTION will be held on Thursday, January 5, 2023 in the Board Room between the hours 10:00 A.M. and 11:00 A.M. in person or electronically at www.centralbidding.com.
The Board of Supervisors reserve the right to reject any and all proposals. The Board also reserves the right to waive any and all formalities.
Given by order of the Leflore County Board of Supervisors on this 7th day of November, 2022.
Tanya Gomillia, Purchase Clerk
Leflore County, Greenwood, MS
Publication Dates: Wednesday, November 9, 2022
Wednesday, November 16, 2022
|REVERSE AUCTION BIDDING:
• The real-time bidding interface will appear below at the start date and time set by the owner. If you are viewing this page before the set start time of the reverse auction, you may need to refresh the page in your web browser in order to see the real-time bidding interface below.
• The Central Bidding time listed for this Reverse Auction is the official time for the placement of bids. All bidders acknowledge that this Reverse Auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware, software, internal and external network speeds, as well as other variables that are outside of the control of Central Bidding. Central Bidding does not suggest waiting until the final seconds to place your Reverse Auction Bid. Vendors are solely responsible for the placement of timely bids.
• If you are viewing a Multi-Line Item Reverse Auction and you do not see the next item for bid once the time for that item expires, you may need to refresh/reload your page. You can do so by clicking the "Refresh" or "Reload" button which is normally located near the Home, Forward, and Back buttons in your web browser (depending on which web browser you are currently using).
• For questions regarding automatic extensions of the Reverse Auction time and other Reverse Auction technical information, please refer to the Anti-Bid Sniping section on the Reverse Auction FAQ page.
• When entering a bid amount, you may ONLY enter numbers (and one decimal point if necessary).
• DO NOT ENTER A DOLLAR SIGN OR COMMA WITH YOUR BID AMOUNT.