NOTICE OF INTENTION OF THE LEFLORE COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS TO RECEIVE PROPOSALS
The Leflore County Board of Supervisors, Greenwood, Mississippi, requests bid proposals (without price included) for A Surveillance Camera System that will service multiple locations throughout Leflore County. The system will include a Video Management server supporting up to 1,000 channels, Hard Drives, Dual Lens Security Cameras, Weather Proof License Plate Recognition Security Cameras with Motorized Lens, Power Ports for cameras and lighting, Backup Batteries, Accessories, Software, Testing, Training, Warranty, and a Maintenance Plan.
Sealed proposals must be clearly marked on the outside of envelope as indicated: SURVEILLANCE CAMERA SYSTEM PROPOSAL. Sealed proposals may be hand delivered to the Chancery Clerk’s Office located in the Leflore County Courthouse, 306 West Market Street, Greenwood, MS 38930 or mailed to P.O. Box 250 Greenwood, MS 38935-0250. Proposals will also be accepted electronically at www.centralbidding.com. They will be received until Tuesday, December 6, 2022 @ 3:00 PM and taken under advisement.
Bid proposals can be obtained from the Purchasing Department located in the Leflore County Courthouse Basement, 306 West Market Street, Greenwood, MS 38930, (662) 453-1549. Monday through Friday, between the hours of 9:00 A.M. and 4:00 P.M. There will also be a non-mandatory walk through of sites for prospective vendors, please email purchasing @leflorecounty.net for details.
Submitted proposals packets will be evaluated. The proposals that meet all specifications will be invited to participate in a REVERSE AUCTION at which time companies will be able to submit their price. The REVERSE AUCTION will be held on Thursday, January 5, 2023 in the Board Room between the hours 10:00 A.M. and 11:00 A.M. in person or electronically at www.centralbidding.com.
The Board of Supervisors reserve the right to reject any and all proposals. The Board also reserves the right to waive any and all formalities.
Given by order of the Leflore County Board of Supervisors on this 7th day of November, 2022.
Tanya Gomillia, Purchase Clerk
Leflore County, Greenwood, MS
Publication Dates: Wednesday, November 9, 2022
Wednesday, November 16, 2022
|REVERSE AUCTION BIDDING:
• The real-time bidding interface will appear below at the start date and time set by the owner. If you are viewing this page before the set start time of the reverse auction, you may need to refresh the page in your web browser in order to see the real-time bidding interface below.
• The Central Bidding time listed for this Reverse Auction is the official time for the placement of bids. All bidders acknowledge that this Reverse Auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware, software, internal and external network speeds, as well as other variables that are outside of the control of Central Bidding. Central Bidding does not suggest waiting until the final seconds to place your Reverse Auction Bid. Vendors are solely responsible for the placement of timely bids.
• If you are viewing a Multi-Line Item Reverse Auction and you do not see the next item for bid once the time for that item expires, you may need to refresh/reload your page. You can do so by clicking the "Refresh" or "Reload" button which is normally located near the Home, Forward, and Back buttons in your web browser (depending on which web browser you are currently using).
• For questions regarding automatic extensions of the Reverse Auction time and other Reverse Auction technical information, please refer to the Anti-Bid Sniping section on the Reverse Auction FAQ page.
• When entering a bid amount, you may ONLY enter numbers (and one decimal point if necessary).
• DO NOT ENTER A DOLLAR SIGN OR COMMA WITH YOUR BID AMOUNT.
|Reverse Auction Type:
|Bid Solicitation Start Time/Date:
||09-Nov-2022 08:00:00 AM
|Bid Solicitation End Time/Date:
||06-Dec-2022 03:00:00 PM
|Reverse Auction Start Time/Date:
||05-Jan-2023 10:00:00 AM
|Reverse Auction End Time/Date:
||05-Jan-2023 11:10:00 AM ( Expired )
Sign-In to Bid
Proxy Bidding and Bid Increments:
"Proxy bidding" makes bidding on auctions easier and less time-consuming for buyers.
Central Auction House will automatically place a bid on your behalf for the lowest amount possible up to your maximum bid using an increment bidding system. This allows you to remain the highest bidder for the auction until your maximum bid amount has been reached, also your proxy bid will remain confidential. To activate Central Auction House's proxy bidding system, simply enter the maximum price you are willing to bid, following these steps:
-When you place a bid, you enter the maximum amount you're willing to pay for the item(s). The seller and other bidders won't know your maximum bid.
-We place bids on your behalf using the automatic bid increment amount, which is based on the current high bid. We increase your bid only as much as necessary to make sure that you remain the high bidder, up to your maximum amount.
-If another bidder places the same maximum bid amount as yours, the bidder who entered the amount first is the current winning bidder. Your maximum bid is kept confidential until it is exceeded by another bidder.
-You cannot lower a proxy bid once it is placed
-You can raise your own proxy bid: if you have a proxy bid in place for $1,000 and place another bid for $1,200 then the actual winning bid won't change but your proxy bid will be raised to $1,200
-Please note: When proxy bidding is used it may appear as if one bidder has outbid another with the exact same amount. Again, the person who submitted the amount first is considered to be the winning bidder.
"Increment bidding" refers to the minimum amount an auction bid must be raised each time the current highest bid is surpassed. The increment is determined by the value of the most recent bid. See below:
-The current bid amount is at $150.00 USD.
-Buyer 1 places a maximum bid of $210.00 USD.
-The increment bidding system will automatically place bids on Buyer 1's behalf up to $210.00 USD.
-When Buyer 2 places a maximum bid of $200.00 USD, Buyer 1's bid will be automatically increased in the set increments (see Bid Increments Chart) until it reaches $210.00 USD.
-If Buyer 3 places a bid of $220.00 USD, they will become the highest bidder because they have surpassed Buyer 1's maximum bid.
-To continue, Buyer 1 must enter a new maximum bid, which meets or exceeds the increment established by the highest current bid amount.
-If Buyer 1 has a proxy bid of $500.00 USD, our system will automatically bid $230.00 USD for them.
The increment amount is determined based on the current high bid currently in the item. See increment chart below for more information.
|Current Bid Price: